Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

Welcome to Vic's Artistic Creations.......My 1st ever blog post

Hello Lovelies and welcome to my first blog.....WOW....I must say it's a little intimidating at first but once you get your head around it, it's kinda OK.
This blog is going to be used to showcase my creations that I make using Stampin Up products and I certainly hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Don't forget to leave a comment and if you have any questions.....don't be afraid to ask.

Well it only seems fitting that my first ever blog be about the wonderful and exciting.....2015/2016 Annual Catalogue, it's 189 pages of beautiful and exciting things.

 I can't wait until it goes live on 2 June 2015....

I have to say that I am really very impressed and can't wait for the papers  to be released....and I will show some you some cards I have made in some upcoming posts.....so be sure to stay tuned.

If you would like to get a copy of the catalogue so you can peruse it and get started on those wish lists, please contact me by email vickistampinup@iprimus.com.au or click on the picture of the catalogue on the right for the online version.

Please be sure to sign up for my emails to let you know when I have posted and to check out my Facebook page to be kept up to date with all the upcoming events.

Thanks again for stopping by.....have a good one!!!!

Vicki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment