Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 20 June 2015

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - June - My Favourite New Products



Welcome to the Crazy Crafters blog hop for June....and bare with me.....this is my first time 

This month we are showing off our favourite Stampin’ Up! products from the freshly released 2015 /
 2016 Annual Catalogue.

 Hopefully you find as much inspiration from the projects you will see.
Get that wish list ready!

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Vicki Hunter or may have come from the person previous to me on the list below.
 If you get lost at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Vicki Hunter.

So anyway......here are just a couple of my favourite things from the catalogue.....1st
English Garden DSP (P142....#138440)...there are 12 sheets 2 ea of 6 double sided papers and as you can see below there are some gorgeous designs to play with.


Here is a layout I did......felt great to use my favourite paper with a photo that I adore......


 My other big favourite is the Watercolour Wings Stamp Set (P75....#139424).  It's a 3 Step Stamping set that comes in a great bundle that includes the dies. As you can see the colour possibilites are endless......


I had soooo much fun mixing and playing with all the colours and I am sure you would too....

Below is a bookmark I made for one of my daughters friends.....she is green crazy and loves butterflies too.....

With these ones I embossed over the darker green with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.....because a girl can never have too much bling......Right???




Don't forget you can click on the links below to take you straight to my store to order any of the items you have seen.


Thank you so much for checking out our blog hop for June, don't forget to sign up for my blog for the upcoming months.  You will get an email everytime there is a blog posted...this way you will never miss some awesome ideas or info from Stampin' Up!.  I hope you enjoy all the amazing ideas and get some inspiration . Don't forget to check out the rest of the blog hop line up so you don't miss out on seeing the other awesome products.

Thanks again Groovers!!!
Vicki xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment