Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Mojo Monday # 403 challenge......

So I have decided to finally have a go at the Mojo Monday Challenge
and can I just say they are great fun...certainly a great way to stay motivated.

Click on the link to learn more about the Challenges......

Here is the template we had to work with:




And here is what I came up with:


I am totally loving all the wonderful new DSPs that Stampin' Up! have realised, they are just beautiful and soooo much fun to work with.

So under all those Dazzling Diamonds is one of the roses from the Timeless Elegance DSP pack.....which I have sponged over with a bit of Melon Mambo ink....I got the sponged idea from Angela Lorenz (who is also doing this challenge and you will see the link to her blog) and then I just added the Dazzling Diamonds to make it that little bit different.

Be sure to check out all the other beautiful designs by clicking on the links on the Mojo Monday page...who knows you may be inspired to come up with your own ideas.

Until next time groovers......MWAH!!!!

Vicki  xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment