Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 4 June 2015

Morning once again me lovelies......4th day of winter and I am not sure I am happy with the whole chill factor thing......Does the cold bother you??

The one good thing I guess is snuggling up in the craft room and having a play with a new stamp set.
Today's set is called "Floral Wings" and is yet another gorgeous Hostess Set.

So..."What is a Hostess Set?"....I hear you ask.....
To be able to get your hands on one of these beautiful sets you need to earn Hostess Rewards....which are like dollars you can spend with Stampin Up!.....I know!!!!!  Awesome hey....

Your next step then would be to contact me and we can discuss ways in which you can do this...
We can look at Online party options or possibly even a product club...it's not hard or expensive

Anyway enough babbling.......TA DAH!!!!!!!! 
Introducing "Floral Wings"


Floral Wings is a Photopolymer Stamp Set......I know what you are asking....so listen up
Photopolymer stamps are clear stamps....not the red rubber ones....which means you can see straight through them which makes is so much easier for lining up your image....For more information take a look at Page 2 of the new catalogue.....click link below or on the picture of the catalogue to your right.


I achieved this look on the butterfly by stamping the butterfly first.....then I lined up the roses and then the leaves.....this is called "3 Step Stamping" and there are some awesome videos on Youtube which will certainly help you out.

One of the other exciting things about the Easel Card (the stripey one)....is those stripes...they are actually from the In Colour Envelope Paper Pack....Yes that's right we now have Envelope Paper Packs for when you wish to make your own envelopes....or use a scrap bit for a card like I did.

I will list all the product down below and if you see something you like be sure to click on the product and it will take you straight to my online store....and before you know it you will have your items on your doorstep.

Now go and have a great day and thanks for checking out my blog....

Vicki xxx





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment