Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2015

WOO HOO!!!!! The new Catalogue is now live....Get your orders in!!!

Hello Lovelies....
Hope you are keeping warm as the winter chill creeps in
Today's card is made with one of my favourite Designer Series Paper.....and guess what???
You can now order from the new catalogue!!!!  YAY!!!
You will see the catalogue button to your right.....have a flick through and check out some of the gorgeous new products and if you would like a hard copy please do not hesitate to contact me......You will need to click on the Stampin Up Logo down on the bottom right to open up my online shop....I am definitely getting one of each of the papers....they are just gorgeous and some of the best I have  seen Stampin Up release in a long time.
So with this in mind....todays card is made with definitely one of my favourites,  Bohemian Designer Series Paper and the hexagon punch.....I have to say I am a little addicted to the quilted look on cards and think this style always looks great for Christmas.


The base card is the bright and cheery Bermuda Bay and the second layer is one of the new InColours.....Delightful Dijon.

The hexagons are sitting on Rich Razzleberry and have had the edges inked in the Rich Razzleberry.
Its a bit hard to tell from the pic but I have raised one of the hexagons with a dimension and have done the same with the sentiment.

I have used the Another Thank You stamp set again....think this one is going to be a busy little set...it is proving to be a very versatile set.

If you are wanting to know what products have been used.....look below and they are listed there along with pictures.

Once again I can't Thank you all enough for taking a look at my blog....don't forget to share with your friends....I now also have a board on Pinterest with a few of my creations...so make sure you stop by and pin anything you may like.....there will be plenty more to come

Thanks for dropping by....
Vicki xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment