Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 3 July 2015

Christmas in July!!! Now is the time to start on the Christmas Card Stash....

Are you like me.....leave all your Christmas Card creating
until the last minute??

Well fear no more......Here is my plan for this coming
Christmas.....I am going to make a couple of cards a week.

So.....in following with the style of the latest Mojo Monday challenge
like you saw earlier this week....here are my first 2 efforts.

I am liking this style as it is a good way to use up scraps as well as quick and easy.




As you can see I have gold heat embossed the sentiment and the bow.....I had some scrap bits of 
vellum sitting around so these cards were perfect for this..

Each card measures at 3 1/2" x 11"......scored at 5 1/2".


As usual I will list everything down below.

Vicki xx



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment