Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Everybody loves an English Garden......well I know I do

English Garden DSP from Stampin' Up!!!!!
OMG......I totally love this stuff

Well what can I say?? This would have to be one of my all time 
favourite Designer Papers that Stampin Up has released....
It is just gorgeous......I love all the beautiful soft colours that co-ordinate with it.

So......anyway today's blog is to show off one of my latest challenge creations...
This is the sketch we had to work with.....

And here is my version of it....




So sticking with the colours on the DSP.....I heat embossed and inked the flower (Blended Bloom)
and stamped the background (Hardwood) with Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.

As always you will find all the items used listed below for your convenience....and please
don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

You will see more and more of these challenge creations from me in the future as I find
them great for inspiration and it's also an excellent way to use up any scrap bits you may
have laying around.


Thanks again for joining me and don't forget to click on all the other links on the challenge page..
there are some brilliant ideas there.  Hey why not take on a challenge for yourself???
It's great fun!!

Until next time Groovers.....Have a Great Day !!!!!

Vicki xx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment