Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 2 July 2015

Gotta Love a Challenge......


This is a wonderful little group that I am involved with on 
Facebook....they are local to me and it is a great little place to 
chat and share your talent etc....

Every month the group has a challenge or two going and it is 
always fun to join in.....I personally love to do the Tag Swap...
you get a theme and a swap partner....and you make just 1 tag...
so it is quick and easy...

Here are my latest efforts:

June - Shades of Purple


July- Travel






For the June Tag I used the new stamp set called "Best Thoughts"
this is a Hostess set.....so if you are interested in grabbing one of these sets
feel free to contact me and we can work something out....

The July Tag was made using "The Open Sea" Stamp set.....all of the product
I used will be listed below....simply click on the item and it will take 
you straight to my store....

Well Groovers......stay warm....and keep on creating...
Thanks again for stopping by....until next time..

Vicki xx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment