Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 23 July 2015

TGIFC#12 ......You guessed it.....another challenge

Well here is to another challenge.....

Today's challenge is with
This is the challenge that was set for everyone:
 So using this layout or similar we also had to use one of our newest toys,
I went with Garden in Bloom..stamp set.

And this is what I managed to come up with.....I must say this set is uber
fun to play with...
So, as always make sure you stop by the TGIF blog and checkout out the other links for 
this challenge as there are some beautiful cards and designs there.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment and ask away.
I will leave the products used down below.
Thanks again for stopping by
Vicki xx 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment