Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Father's Day is coming....Can You Case It Challenge #80

Yes Yes......I know....another challenge..
Hey!  They are awesome fun and after my little win the other day
I am totally addicted to this whole challenges and blogging thing.
Plus it's a great way to keep warm in this cold weather....BRRRR

Can You Case It .....is a new one for me...
So let's see what  you think.

Here is the design for the challenge:




This is what I managed to come up with....



I used 3 stamp sets for this Card.....Larger Than Life Alphabet, Groovy Love and Guy
greetings....I wanted the card to be a bit trendy but still somewhat masculine...you know
what guys can be like.  I was thinking this would be a good card for a 
teenager to make for Dad.

As always I will list all the product I used down below....and don't forget
to subscribe to my blog so that you never miss a post.

Thanks for stopping by...
Stay warm Groovers!!!!

Vicki xxx




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment