Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 3 August 2015

Just Add Ink #273 Colour Challenge

Hi Again.....

Wow....Colour Challenges are awesome, I find they are a great way
to use colours that you would most probably look past.
They are also a great way to play with unusual colour combinations.

Just Add Ink challenges are always a good 
way to get the creative brain working...

Here is the colour combination for the challenge:





TA DAH!!!!!  This is what I managed to create for the challenge:





I used the Watercolour Wings stamp set for the is card and then cut the butterflies
out with the matching framelits....as a stamped image I found the image was
quite dark....however once used with the framelits you get a whole 
different effect.

Thanks for stopping by....until next time...stay groovy!!

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment