Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 31 August 2015

Last minute Father's Day Gift Ideas for a person on a budget!!!!

Well I am finally back in the computer seat and not the driver's seat
I had to head to Bundaberg in North Queensland this weekend for a softball
event.....so needless to say no time for blogging or crafting.....just 
driving and scoring and cheering etc...

I decided I would show you all what I was up to just before we left on the
Thursday morning.....Father's Day Gifts.....yes it's this weekend folks (if you are in Australia).



So basically all it is.....is a card with a matching coffee mug.....all handmade of course!!!
with a little gift of lollies and a coffee sachet sitting in the cup....

These are very quick and easy to make and cheap as well....

If you are wanting to make these and need some help please don't be afraid to ask.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I will list the colours and products used down below as usual...

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment