Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 1 August 2015

MOJO MONDAY #408

Hey Everyone....sorry it's been so long between posts
I have been crazy busy with getting classes organised and fingers
crossed my Art and Craft Bazaar will be hopefully up and running
again in no time.

So as you know if there is one thing that will get my 
motivation cracking...it's a good challenge....and what
better place to find one but Mojo Monday #408


So anyway here is the challenge that was set:

 This is what I managed to come up:



The colours used are Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Old Olive and the beautiful 
blue ribbon is Pacific Point in the Stitched Satin Range...
as always I will list everything below so you can check all the product
out for yourself.

Thanks again for stopping by....don't be afraid to leave a comment
or even share my page...it will be much appreciated.

Stay Groovy!!!
Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment