Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 10 August 2015

Mojo Monday 409......Bohemian Father's Day

Bohemian DSP......How cool is this paper??

Oh sorry!!!  For those who don't know what DSP means...
Designer Series Paper....

Ok so this post is for the Mojo Monday Challenge #409

This is the sketch that was set:





I am going to admit that I kinda rushed this one a little as
I really wanted to enter the challenge before it closed.
But hey I got there eventually and I am pretty pleased with
the outcome.......TA DAH!!!!!!  Here it is:


Hope you like what I managed to come up....
Anyway don't forget to stop by the challenge blog and check out what all 
the other talented crafters came up with....I know it always helps
my mojo.

Keep Crafting...'til next time Groovers!!!

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment