Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 23 August 2015

Mojo Monday #411 - Happy Father's Day Grandpa!!

Well it's Sunday and that means scrappy time...well for me anyway.
Today has seen me madly making a heap of Father's Day cards for customers.
 You can see photos of these cards very soon on my Pinterest page...
along with all my other stuff that I have made over the years.
Make sure you check it out.

I decided to continue on this theme but instead of something 
for Dad......something for Grandpa..
In doing this it....I also pulled one of my favourite retired stamp set and punches
out......Mosaic Madness...




TA DAH!!!!!  Here is my creation.....Once again I went with the striking colour
combination of Real Read and Basic Black....with a smidge of Whisper White (ssshhh
these are my footy teams colours...tehehe).

Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to click on the links above to check out my other
creations on Pinterest and then what other people have made over on Mojo Monday.

Don't forget your Dads!!!!  5th September here is Australia is 
Father's Day....Spoil him....

Vicki xxx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment