Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 20 August 2015

Something different in a Christmas Card!!!! - TGIFC16

Hello again and Thanks for dropping by....
Today I have been playing with all the new pretties from
the upcoming Christmas Catalogue for Stampin' Up!

And yes it's another challenge and yes another Christmas Card..
I am determined to get them done!!!!

So for this challenge we had to do a Sunburst style card....hadn't done one
for a while so it took a bit to get the brain going....once I got there I was right though...


 Rather than go with the traditional colours of Christmas I thought I would try something 
different.....come admit it we all have that one friend or family member who thinks to be 
different.  I figured this would be the perfect card for someone like them.


I also like my cards to stand out and be different from everyone else's.....as I am sure  you do too....
So by changing the colours I feel it works wonderfully......

Thanks again for dropping by.....
Remember:  Keep Calm and Keep Cardmaking

Vicki xxx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment