Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 2 August 2015

Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #7

Thanks for stopping by again.....
As you can probably tell from the title.....Yes this is another 
challenge post......but hey what can I say....if you ever find 
yourself stuck for motivation....find yourself a challenge!!!
They really do help...

So today's challenge was sourced from
 and the challenge they set was......
 Here is what I managed to come up with:


 I even went as far as mixing the Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight 
to colour the stem and leaves of the flower...

Now the flower is clear embossed onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then
coloured in with the ink pads and a blender pen.

Don't forget if you ever have any questions on how to do anything
I have created please do not hesitate to ask....I will be more than happy 
to help.

As always I will link the products below...

I hope you enjoyed my creation.
Thanks again for stopping by....I really do appreciate your support.

'Til next time Groovers!!!

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment