Search This Blog

Monday, 10 August 2015

Watercolour Wings - Stamp Paper Ink #8

Hello again and thanks for stopping by....
You will soon see that I am back into the challenges this week,
I am finally finding a way to get through everything and still 
have some fun.....So here we go!!!!

Today's challenge is for Stamp Ink Paper 
and the challenge was a super cool one this week!!!

 So you would think this would be easy right???  WRONG
Apparently I just love toooo many of my stamp sets and ink colours..
so I actually struggled to pin point just one.

So the next best thing was to go with the set that I find I am wanting 
to use the most at the moment, and this is what I managed to come up
with......Good Old Watercolour Wings.....as for colours I felt like
doing something soft and pretty.


I am really happy with how this actually turned out....it is just plain and simple and 
perfect to just give to a friend to say.....You mean a lot to me...

Thanks once again for taking the time to drop by......Don't forget anyone can join in the fun of
these challenges....just click on the link I have put in and check it out!!!

Keep Smiling Groovers!!!!

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment