Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 20 September 2015

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - September 2015 - Christmas Catalogue


WOW!!!!!  I can't believe it's September already.....Hasn't the year just flown by??

So with Christmas fast approaching, Stampin' Up! has of course realised there seasonal
catalogue....which of course is full of wonderful Christmas and Halloween goodies...
Remember if you haven't already got one you need to contact me straightaway so I can get one to you.

Anyhoo.......this month's blog hop is of course all about the Christmas Catalogue and what is our favourite 
items from the catalogue......so after lots of decision making and head scratching I decided I 
would go with the Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP.

Now if  you are anything like me you hate to waste DSP.....so my plan for this Blog Hop was to make 3
quick and simple cards using leftover pieces of the DSP......I figured it was a good way to use up the 
scraps and to get a few more christmas cards done at the same time.

Here are the cards I made......
Yes I am loving the non-traditional colours....





Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you liked what you have seen.
Now, don't forget to click on the links for the other very talented people in the Blog Hop and see
what other amazing Christmas Ideas they have come up with.

As always the products I used are listed below......

Vicki xxx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment