Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 September 2015

"Dove of Peace" - Christmas Stamp of the Day

Dove of Peace
Hi!  Welcome back to my blog....as often as I can I am going to try and feature
a stamp or product that I really enjoy....and hope you enjoy using as well.

Today's stamp is Dove of Peace.....it's on Page 20 of the latest Christmas catalogue 
for Stampin Up!.....if you don't have one please contact me and I will post one
out to you ASAP!!!!!  There are too many beautiful Christmas things that 
you are missing out on.

I myself am not a religious person but I do however like to make a few christmas cards
of this nature for a few friends and customers that I have and in saying that I think the 
dove stamp is just perfect.

So far I am addicted to heat embossing the dove to make it really stand out...
here are two colour combinations I am totally in love with....but trust me there are a 
whole lot more I am wanting to try.
This Christmas is looking to be one of those christmases where I do alot of untraditional
Christmas Cards.....I find it's nice to sometimes think outside the square and go 
with something different colour wise.  How about you?  Do you like to use 
unusual colours for christmas? 

Anyway all the products and codes etc are listed below.....Don't be afraid to ask
questions.

Thanks for stopping by

Vicki xxx



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment