Search This Blog

Monday, 7 September 2015

Using up scraps can make some beautiful cards.......

Hey Everyone.....now don't be alarmed but I have managed to 
create a blog post that isn't a challenge.....YAY ME!!!!

Anyway today I thought I would share with you a couple of Christmas
Cards that I made using just some scrap bits of paper I had left from
making other cards.....I hate to waste my beautiful papers so I save as 
much as I can.  
One of the best techniques I have found it the 
"Sunburst Technique".....it's great because you can cut your leftovers into
 whatever size rectangles you want and then half them to make the long 
triangles....and off you go.


 
 As you can see the results can be quite stunning and there is no need for wastage either.


As always I will add the items used down below.....

Thanks so much for stopping by.....Until next time  :)

Vicki xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment