Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 18 October 2015

Crazy Crafters October Blog Hop - Fancy Fold Card



Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop for October.
This month we are excited to show off some amazing fun folds.
With that in mind I chose a style that my mother has always loved.....The Easel Card.
I have been rather quiet lately as I have been busy with my mum as she has been rather ill.

With Christmas looming I decided to show off some more of the beautiful christmas porducts that
Stampin Up has on offer in the christmas catalogue this year.  If you still don't have one you need to be contacting me so I can get one to you ASAP!!!!  There is too much to miss out on.




 On this card I have gone with all the things that I love love love to use......Vellum and Heat embossing!!!
I also went with my favourite and most versatile stamp sets......Lovely as a Tree and Versatile Christmas.
You have to love a stamp set that you get lots and lots of use from.....definitely good value for money.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I promise I will be doing everything I can to start blogging everyday again.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Vicki Hunter or you may have come from the person before me in the list. If you lose track at any time, the full lineup below will help you get back on track.
Be sure to check out all the other blogs as I am certain there will be some amazing ideas to get you
motivated and inspired.

Enjoy this month's Blog Hop.....I hope you get plenty of fun ideas from it....

Vicki xxx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment