Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone.....



Hi Everyone.....I just wanted to quickly send you all a
Merry Christmas and says Thank you all so much for your
support since starting my blogging adventure at the End of May this year.

WOW!!!!!  Can I just say I am absolutely blown away with the support and 
pageviews I have received since starting this and this week saw me reach a 
few milestones and I have all of you to thank for that.

So Milestones No.1 was I cracked the 1000 views for 1 post....
..how amazing is that? 

No 2 was I cracked the 5000 (sitting at 5843 at the time of posting this blog) 
views in total for my total blog views.....so needless to say
I am totally stoked with the success over these last 7 months.

So my goals for Next Year are HUGE......I am hoping to blog at least 3 times a week and 
to get back into my challenges.....to help keep me motivated.

I also plan on making a few different things besides cards....so that should be 
interesting as well.  If all goes to plan I may just even give video 
tutorials as well but we shall see how they go.

Anyway......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  Stay safe this crazy holiday season
and I hope you all have a wonderful New Year.

Make sure you subscribe to my blog... so you can always see what I am up to
and don't forget to confirm your subscription as well.

So Once again THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!! for your fantastic support
and I look forward to blogging to you in the future.

Vicki 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment