Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Sale-A-Bration Products





Hi Everyone and Welcome to another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop
This month we have the wonderfully talented Connie Stewart as our
special guest.

The theme for this month's Hop is all about Sale-A-Bration Products...
I am totally in love with one of the Freebies you receive when you spend $90 ($50 in USA)
called "What I Love"


For today's card I decided to try the Whitewash Technique and I must say it was
quite fun and something I will definitely be trying again.

I went with the Kraft Cardstock and coloured with Melon Mambo, Lost Lagoon
 and Wisteria Wonder and I have to say I am pretty happy with how it looks.

Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the 
other wonderfully talented people in the blog today....the list is below...

If you get lost at all just click on my name and make your way through the list again.

Vicki xxx




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment