Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2016

"GDP017" - For a Friend

Hi Everyone.....I decided to do a quick challenge
today with the crew from Global Design Project!!!

This weeks challenge is a Colour Change....so me being me had a go.

Here is the challenge that was set:


And this is what I managed to come up with....
Hope you like it!!!


I decided to step out of my comfort zone a little and did everything with just the 
challenge colours....I even stamped my own background!!

Don't forget that it's Sale-A-Bration time at the moment and there are
Freebies galores up for grabs.

One of the other amazing specials that Stampin' Up has to offer at the moment
is Joining special....for your starter kit of $169 you will get to choose $235
worth of products of your choice.....so if you want to join the fun and
join my team.....make sure to contact me and I will go over everything with you.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Vicki xxx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment