Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 1 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! It's 2016....Bring It On !!!

Happy New Year Everyone !!
I trust you all had a lovely time with family and 
friends and enjoyed seeing in the New Year.

I personally don't tend to set resolutions but I do tend to set 
goals and stick to them.  2016 is going to be huge and busy
if all goes to plan anyway.

One of my main goals for the year is to try and post a blog 
EVERYDAY......Yes everyday.....and I hope you all can join me
as I share some creations and hints and tips each day.

With today being a fairly laid back kind of day I thought
I would start the year with something bright and colourful 
and something for any occasion really.


Now I have some super exciting news to share with you as well...
Stampin' Up is having their yearly Sale-a-bration Sale again and it
starts on the 5th of January and goes all the way until the 31st of March.

There are heaps of freebies to be had and they are awesome !!!
For every $90 you spend you can choose a freebie from the sale-a-bration
catalogue......and trust me there are some truly awesome freebies.
I promise to post some pics in the upcoming days....nothing better than a sneak 
peek....so stay tuned.

Thanks so much for stopping by....don't forget to leave a comment and say Hi !!
As always I will list the products below.....if you see something you need click on the
item and it will take you straight to my online store.

Stay crafty 

Vicki xxx




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment