Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 January 2016

IT'S SALE-A-BRATION TIME......WOO HOO!!!!!

Afternoon my lovelies!!!  Well I have sat here waiting anxiously
for the Postie to bring my box of goodies and ALAS......nope not today.

So I will have to just share some images from the website as a teaser 
for you.

Here are the links for the catalogues so you can have a quick
look through....don't forget to contact me if you would like a proper
copy and I can then send them to you.




So, "How does this all work?"....Simple really....
It's rather easy.....all you need to do is spend $90 from any of the 
current catalogues (including the Annual Catalogue) and then you 
can pick a FREEBIE from the SAB brochure......so basically, with
every $90 you spend you get a FREE item.
This runs from today 05/01/2016 to 31/03/2016..
Plenty of time to grab the goodies  

So get clicking on the catalogues and then click here


and start ordering your goodies.....

And now for some Eye Candy!!!!!





















These are just 2 of the wonderful stamp sets up for FREE!!!  Now in saying that these 2 particular set
are only available until the 15 Feb 2016 so get in quick...

Now don't forget to send me your details if you would like a copy of the newest
catalogues so you don't miss out.

Thanks for stopping by....

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment