Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 4 January 2016

Male Card - I Think You're Great with a touch of Bohemian

Hi Everyone.....I am hoping you had a fabulous Monday....
It's always hard to get back into the swing of things after Christmas.

PSSSTTTT!!!!   Exciting news!!!!!  SALE-A-BRATION starts tomorrow...
for those of you who have survived a SAB the freebies are even better than
last year.....I Know Right!!!!  For those of you who have no idea what I
am on about.....Be sure to tune in for tomorrow's blog with all the details.

In the meantime whilst waiting....rather impatiently I might add....for my
magical box of goodness to turn up from Stampin Up! I created this little number
for your amusement.

I decided to make something for the boys...for male cards I quite often
 like to use dark, rich colours and nothing says
it more than the Bohemian DSP (Designer Series Paper) from Stampin' Up.


The Technique I used for this card is called Paper Piecing..
I wanted it to look like a parquetry floor.

For this effect I cut 1/2" pieces of cardstock and then inked the edges with
Rich Razzleberry Ink.....I then picked where I wanted to focal point and 
started making the pattern.

This style of card is an awesome way to use up those fiddly little scraps you may
have lying around.

I hope you enjoyed my card and got some inspiration today and I look forward to
hearing from you soon.  Don't forget to leave a comment and say Hi!!!

As always the link for my online store is below if you see something you like.


Happy Crafting!!!!

Vicki xxx

P.S.   If you would like a copy of the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure......be sure to contact me so I can
send you one....ASAP  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment