Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 2 January 2016

Stamp Ink Paper #SIP28 - "Anything But Christmas"

YEP!!!  You guessed it....Time to get into some challenges again
I got so excited when I saw the theme of "Anything But Christmas".
It was actually hard to decide what to do....so I figured I would go 
with something sweet and fresh and made a Wedding Card...
never hurts to have one stashed away now does it??

Stamp Ink Paper Challenge 28

Be sure to click on the link above to check out all the other wonderful ideas
that everyone has posted so far.


So as you can see it's nothing too fancy but is certainly elegant and of course I
got to use one of my favorite things......VELLUM!

Stampin' Up has an awesome Vellum Pack that is beautifully embossed and has a variety of
different patterns to play with.....Be sure to click in my shop link down below and
order some if you haven't already got it......you won't regret it.

Thanks as always for stopping by.....I really do appreciate your support.
Don't forget to leave a comment below, it's always nice to hear from 
you.  Feel free to ask any questions on how I made this.

Keep Smiling

Vicki xxx



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment