Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 10 January 2016

TGIF#37......It's in the stars....gotta love bling!!!

Well Hello Again.....it's been crazy busy here while
I am preparing for the upcoming markets next weekend....

But none the less I still managed to squeeze in another
challenge.....and today's is a cute little sparkly one.
A girl's gotta love the sparkles right...


So this is the challenge that was set over at TGIF...

TA DAH!!!!
Here is my creation


I used the Hearts & Stars Decorative Mask with a bit of Versamark and Heat & Stick
Powder and while it was sticky I sprinkled the Dazzling Diamonds....

It's fairly plain and simple....but hey sometimes that's all you need.

Don't Forget about the fabulous deals and goodies up for grabs with
Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration......contact me if you need any more
details.

The products used are listed below as always...

Thanks for stopping by.....chat soon

Vicki xxx



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment