Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 11 January 2016

Valentine's is coming....Bloomin' Love

Hi Everyone.....today's creation is all about love.
As I have mentioned earlier I am going to be at a 
Markets this coming Saturday....so I figured I would get a few
Valentine's Day Cards done.

Once again I have to send a huge Thanks out to Michelle Mills from
Hello Day Cards....she was my saviour a few weeks ago by sending
me some of the new diecuts....you may remember I used the 
flowery heart die as a stencil for the background on a card....Well
this time I am using just the heart.


I like the fact that this card is straight simple but striking....it's straight 
to the point and pretty...

I hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by.....don't forget to say Hi!!

Vicki xxx




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment