Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 8 January 2016

Yet another Birthday Bouquet Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!  Hopefully you 
have a wonderful weekend planned....or are you relaxing??

I am one of those lucky people whose hobby/passion is her job...so
although I will be working all weekend getting ready for next weekends markets,
I will be doing stuff that I love....so it's still a pretty darn good way to
spend the weekend.

So I thought I would share one of the cards I have made to take to the markets with me..


Once again I went with the Birthday Botanical DSP again....I 
have to say all the papers in the set are just gorgeous!!

I will post the link to my store below so you can see all the details 
about this paper.

Now......as for the Markets that I am going to be at.....here is the link
for the Facebook Page....


So if you aren't too far from Marburg or feel like going for a drive...
be sure to stop in for a lovely bite to eat and check out all the awesome
stalls......including me !!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.....Enjoy your weekend!!!!

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment