Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 21 February 2016

Crazy Crafters February Blog Hop - Special Guest Patty Bennett





Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with our Special Guest stamper Patty Bennett.
This month we are excited to CASE  any project that has been created by Patty.
We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. 

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Vicki Hunter or may have come from the person previous to me. 

Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop there are certainly some amazing ideas to see.

We are thrilled that Patty said yes to playing along with the Crazy Crafters this month.



Here is the card I created.....it was CASED from one of Patty's cards where she made a
Monarch Butterfly...with the orange and black.



I have always loved the Ulysses butterfly.....so this is my take....

To make the butterfly I used the Bold Butterfly die and the Butterflies Thinlits.

I cut the Blue out with the Bold Butterfly and the black with the Butterflies Thinlits.

I stamped the Blue with the Watercolour Wings Stamp Set using Island Indigo, Tempting
Turquoise and Pacific Point...

I am thinking about attempting a tutorial video to explain the butterfly a little better, be 
sure to keep an eye out.

Well Thanks for stopping by and joining in the Blog Hop.....please be sure to click on the next name
and keep looking at all the wonderful projects....I'm sure they will inspire you.

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment