Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Jelly Bean Birthday Card

Hello again and thanks for stopping by...

I'm so excited to have been back playing in craft room again and 
today's little creation is all bright and fun and happy...so of course it has to be
a Happy Birthday Card!!!


The stamp set I used is one of the new stamp sets from the 2016 
Occasions Catalogue (page 14) and it's called Balloon Builders ($28.00).

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful products I used in the box below....
if you simply click on a product you  go straight to my online store 
and you can place your order.

Don't Forget it's still Sale-A-Bration time.....What does that mean?....I hear you say.
Well it's like this.....For every $90 you spend from either the Annual Catalogue or
the new Occasions catalogue you will be rewarded with the choice of a FREE
gift......Yes that's right I said Free......and here are a few of the great things that are
up for grabs!!!






















So if you see something you like pop on over to
Vicki's Stampin Up Store
and check out all the wonderful products......and don't forget
it's Wednesday which means......the Weekly Deals are up!!

Thanks again for stopping by....I do enjoy your company.

Hope Hump Day wasn't too dreadful for you.

Vicki xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment