Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 February 2016

"Love is in the Air"....Bet you have that stuck in your head now??


Hello again....time for another Crazy Crafters Project!!

 The Crazy Crafters is the team I am part of with Stampin' Up!  
and our upline/fearless leader is the wonderfully 
talented Kylie Bertucci.....she has started a weekly challenge to help
keep us all motivated.....

Now the only regulations for the Project is that we use current products and with 
all the beautiful new products available in the Occasions Catalogue 
it certainly makes the job a whole lot easier.

If you don't have the Occasions Catalogue or the Sale-a-bration brochure...
feel free to send me a message and I will get one to you ASAP!!

So for this weeks Project I decided I had a play with the
Balloon Builders Stamp Set (140645) Page 14 in the 
Occassions Catalogue.

And here is what I came up with......I hope you like it as much as I do.



I made this card with the intention of it being fairly generic....so in other
words a card that can be given at any time of the year not just on Valentine's Day.

As always I will list the products used down below.
If you have any queries about my project or anything Stampin' Up!  please 
don't hesitate to contact me.....I will be more than happy to answer any of 
your questions.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please make sure you leave 
a comment or cheerio down below....it's always great to see who is
dropping by.

Vicki xxx





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment