Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 5 February 2016

New Sale-A-Bration Goodies!!!








Hello......WOW has life been a little crazy lately or what?

Anyway I have finally managed to get back to the table and have been playing with
some of the new goodies available through the current Occasions catalogue
and Sale-A-Bration.

So this blog is part of a Team Project......with Stampin Up! I am part of an exciting 
team with some truly talented people....below is the link where you can go to and 
you will be able to see the other beautiful projects made for this challenge.


Here is the link



and here is my creation for the challenge



My aim for the card was to make it look like and old flower garden.
I hope you enjoy it.  

Below is the list of products that I used.....you will notice the hint of glitter on the flowers and 
timber.....these are the new Wink of Stella Pens from Stampin Up!!  and WOW they are
super fun....details will be below.







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment