Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 19 February 2016

Thankful for You - Sheltering Tree

Hi!!!  Tis me again.....Hope you are having a smashing Friday!!

Today I am showing you a card I created recently to say Thank You.
Yes I know everyone makes Thank You cards but I always find myself stuck
in the rut of only making Female/Flowery/Pretty Thank You Cards...so
today I decided to step out of my Square of Happy and Comfortable and 
went for something a little more masculine.  However in saying that you 
could still give this card to a lady if needed.


I hope you like my creation.......I used Pacific Point cardstock....along with Whisper White and 
Basic Black.....the stamp set is called Sheltering Tree and of course everything is from 
Stampin' Up.

Don't forget that Stampin' Up is in the middle of Sale-a-Bration and there are some 
awesome freebies up for grabs.

If you want to see some of the wonderful items Stampin Up! has to offer just simply click on
one of the products below and that will take you straight to my online store.

Stampin' Up also has an awesome Sign Up Deal at the moment....for further details
be sure to contact me and I will explain things further for you....$239 worth of product for $169...
that's a bargain!!!!


Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment