Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 18 March 2016

Always time for Tea!!!

Hi Everyone.....Yes it's Friday so yes that means its the 
Project Highlight Time.....where you get to vote on your 
favorite creations again....maybe even mine.


I am a huge fan of a nice cup of tea and a chat.....hence why I chose to make 
this card.  Don't you just love the bright summery colours....



For this weeks project I decided to have a play with the awesome
stamp set called A Nice Cuppa and the gorgeous paper that I used for the
background is the Birthday Bouquet DSP.....it's on P9 of your Occasions Catalogue...
what's that???  You don't have one......well get in touch....toot sweet and we will get 
that sorted.  Now don't forget Sale-a-Bration ends in 13 days....so if you are
wanting to take advantage of getting a few freebies......get online and hop to it.


Alright so as always....be sure to check out all the lovely creations for this weeks 
Highlight....and Vote for your favorite 2.

I will list all the products used below....and please leave a comment so I can say HI!!


Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment