Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 25 March 2016

Simple and Subtle Butterfly with a twist of love.....

Hello I hope you are all having a safe and happy
Good Friday.......mine has been a busy busy busy, but it is
great to be catching up on all my little jobs around the place.

Today's blog is my normal Friday night blog...which of course is
the Project Highlight Blog.....you know the one.....click on the link
and vote for your favourite creations.



So this week I decided to go with subtle colours and yes of course
another butterfly.....I seem to be stuck in a bit of a phase...LOL

Anyway I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do...


Not only am I a little bit addicted to Butterflies.....I am loving creating 
my own backgrounds for cards as well.....I think this is something
I will be getting into alot more of.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the products that I used below....


Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment