Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2016

Crazy Crafters April 2016 Blog Hop with Brian King


Hi Everyone....Welcome to this month's Blog Hop.
OMG!!!  How exciting is this.   Yes for this Blog Hop we are CASEing 
the marvelous Brian King.  






Brian is known for his crisp and layered styling....So I decided to CASE this 
card and give it a bit of a twist of my own.


TA DAH!!!!!  This is what I managed to come up with...I used my one of my favourite colours,
the ever wonderful......Melon Mambo.

I will list everything below so  you can see what I have used.

Now don't forget this is a Blog Hop.....so there are plenty of other beautiful creations to have a look at
the list of people is below....so if you manage to get lost just simply come back here to my 
page by clicking on my name.

Thanks again for hopping by, I hope you enjoy these projects as much as I have.

Ciao for now...

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment