Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 April 2016

Crazy Crafters April Blog Hop with Special Guest Dawn Griffiths


Yes....you read the name right......our guest this month is the wonderful 
and incredibly talented Dawn Griffiths from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts
on YouTube and Facebook.

Dawn is one of the elite Stampin' Up Demonstrators who has managed to
achieve $1 million in sales.....I know right!!!  That's incredible.
For this blog hop we had to choose one of Dawn's creations and CASE it.
You would think that would be easy, right??  NO!!  but only because there
are too many wonderful things to choose from. 

I ended up going with one of my favourite card styles......the good old Z Fold...
only this one has been altered.

This is the one I decided to CASE.....Inside the top pocket Dawn put a space
for a gift card......I did something similar but with a slight twist.



This is what I managed to come up with.....so instead of making a pocket for a gift card...
I made one for a Tea Bag.



   























Now don't forget this is a blog hop.....be sure to click on the other names on the list.
If you find yourself lost just simply look for my name and it will bring back to this page.
There are going to be some beautiful projects to look at, so don't forget to check out 
all the participants blogs for some great ideas.

I am going to the products I used below....if you see something you would like to buy
just simply click on the photo and it will take you straight to my online store.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my creation as much as me.

Vicki xxx







Post a Comment