Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 26 June 2016


Hello Everyone.....
OMG.....It feels like forever since I have put up a blog post...
and what better way than with a blog hop right??

This month with the Crazy Crafters we have the very clever 
France Martin aka Frenchie.....for those of you that don't know her
jump onto YouTube.....she has an awesome channel with plenty of great
projects to enjoy and try for yourself.

For this blog hop we had to CASE one of Frenchie's projects....this is harder than
you think.....France has alot of wonderful projects I didn't know where to start.
While scrolling through all her projects, I managed to find one that suited me....
the good old Wine Bottle Cover....turns out I have a friend who loves wine and it's 
her Birthday soon.....BING BING BING......I can work with that.

Here is France's version :


And here is what I came up with:


As you can see I even managed to make a matching card to go with the Bottle Cover.
My friend is a mad lover of pink and black....so of course I had to go with Melon Mambo
and Basic Black....and like most girls she loves Butterflies.....say no more Watercolour Wings
it is.

I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed making it.
Now as few things to be aware of.....this is a Blog Hop....so if you want to see some more
truly beautiful projects be sure to click on the list of names below to see what everyone else has come up with.

As always I will list the products I have used below....simply click on a product and it will take you to my online store if you are wanting to purchase it for yourself.

Now Stampin' Up! ® is having a promotion for new recruits......If you decide to join before
30th June 2016, not only will you get to choose your own starter kit for $169 AUS.....you will
also receive 2 FREE stamp sets of your choice.  So if you are thinking this is what you 
are wanting to do, be sure to contact me so I can help you on your journey.

Thanks so much for stopping by.....make sure you contact me if you don't already have your NEW
annual catalogue and make sure you leave me your email address so I can add you to
my newsletter list.....You will receive a newsletter every Monday will all the latest 
updates and exciting things happening with Vic's Artistic Creations and Stampin' Up! ®

Happy Creating!!!

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment