Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 24 July 2016

Global Design Project - Colour Challenge - #GDP045

Well Hello!!!!!......
Sorry it's been so long but as always life sometimes
gets a little out of control and something usually suffers
and unfortunately it's generally my stamping.....but hey I am well 
and truly keen to get back into it, so I decided I would have a go at a 
challenge......and I really love the colours for this one.

I decided to head on over to Global Design Project for their 
challenge of the week....and Yay they are using some of my favourite
colours.....Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo.

Here is what I managed to come up with:


For the challenge I decided one of the newest stamp sets from the latest catalogue...
It's called Falling Flowers and it can be found on Page 127 and it 
comes in a great bundle pack.

Now a couple of other things to remember....I have a great promotion happening over on my
Facebook page....Vic's Artistic Creations.....for every purchase made
through my online store you will receive a great sample pack of paper.....for every $50
you will also receive a ticket in my prize draw for a Project Life Card Collection.

Stampin' Up!® are also having a great promotion.....for every $90 you spend you will
get a $9 voucher to spend next month, this only runs until the end of the month
so don't miss out!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by....and if you haven't yet subscribed to my 
Newsletter make sure you contact me via Facebook and send me your email 
details.....


Cheers.......Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment