Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 28 August 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Starring Wendy Cranford


Well Hello Again.....and what a great time to be stopping by.....have to say I am
super excited about this blog hop today.  We are joined by the very clever Wendy Cranford

The challenge was to CASE a card of Wendy's and show it off here.....WELL   
it was super hard to choose just one project......until finally I found myself looking 
at a really lovely card which used one of my all time favourite stamp sets.....
Falling Flowers....this set is soooo much fun and WOW just versatile.

Here is what Wendy came up with:
 Now Wendy coloured hers with Copics Markers....which I unfortunately don't 
have any of.....I do however have a few of another brand.....so I used the lightest grey
I could find and then coloured the rest with the wonderful Stampin' Up!® Markers.

I hope you like what I came up with....

Being an avid colouring fan I really enjoyed making this card....and I 
even stamped a few extra images to play with and use further on down the
track.  I am really happy with how the shading turned out and am so
glad I chose to go with this card.

Make sure you continue to check out the rest of the wonderful crafters ideas
by clicking on the names below......if you get lost click on my name again and that will
bring you back here and you should be able to make your way from there.

As always I am always happy to answer any questions and I will make a list of
items used down below.

Thanks so much for stopping by....

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment