Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Dawn Olchefske

Well here we are blog hopping again.....and isn't it fun.  I love seeing all
the lovely creations that people come up with, it's such a great way to
get inspired.

Today we are CASEing the talented Dawn Olchefske from


So I decided to play with something a little Christmassy....here is what inspired 
me......


Unfortunately I didn't have the exact same set to create this image.....so I decided to
try and make something work....and here is what I managed to come up with....
I hope you like it!!!


The "Happy Christmas" banner is from the beautiful new stamp set "Seasonal Bells" which is
available from the 1st September....and to get the multi colours I made my own stamp pad....
it's soooo easy and all you need is re-inkers and a wet wipe.  If you have never seen
this done....be sure to let me know....if I get enough interest I might just put a
video together.

Don't forget to keep clicking through the list of names to see all the wonderful ideas that everyone 
has come up with....and if you get lost just find my name and click it to find yourself again.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to contact me for a copy of the new Holiday 
Catalogue...

Keep Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment