Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 August 2016

TGIFC#67 Challenge Time Again

Well it's challenge time once again...
I have a very busy time coming up with lots
and lots of Blog Hops....so be prepared.

I figured what better way to get my head in the game but with a 
challenge...and I haven't done one with these guys for so long.

TGIF Challenges are open for anyone who wishes
to give them a try and you don't necessary have to have a blog to
enter.....an Pinterest page is fine too.

So the Challenge was

I ummed and ahhed over the colour selection for a bit but then
managed to come up with this card and I must say I am pretty impressed
with myself.


So....for the background I used one of the new stamp sets from the Annual Catalogue
called "Playful Backgrounds"....I like this one as it reminds me of bubble wrap....
and who doesn't love bubble wrap....and for the flower I used Petal Potpourri and I
sponged the colours onto the stamp and then huffed it.....

Now the sentiment is from one of the new sets that is coming in the Holiday catalogue..
so if you don't have one make sure you contact me so I can mail one out
to you.....Australian Residents Only.

I know I am pretty happy with the result and I hope you like it too.

The list of products used is listed below....just simply click on the picture and it will
take you to my store.

Don't forget to check out my Facebook page too.....

Thanks so much for dropping by!!!!

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment