Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 11 September 2016

Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop - Guest Hopper Sarah Berry


Well Hello!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.....This month we have the wonderful
and very clever Sarah Berry joining us all the way from the UK....
We are CASEing something that Sarah has made....and WOW it was 
really hard to decide what to make.

So I decided to go with a combination of two cards using the same stamp and 
turned it into one card.

Here are Sarah's Cards




As you can see they are both beautiful cards.....and of course Floral Phrases is such a great stamp set too.






While I was scrolling through Sarah's Blog I noticed that Sarah had recently
celebrated 7 wonderful years with Stampin' Up!®. Congratulations Sarah!!
That is such an amazing achievement and it was because of this milestone
 I decided to go with Congratulations card.

   Here is what I created.....I sure hope you like it!!


Just like Sarah I coloured the stamp using the Stampin' Up!® Markers
and of course I splattered a bit of Wink of Stella just to give
the flowers a bit of sparkle here and there.

Well once again I can't Thank You enough for stopping by and I hope 
you find some inspiration from all the wonderfully talented people on this blog hop.

Below is the list of goodies that I used.......Just click on the product picture and it
will take you straight to my online store.  

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment