Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 September 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop....Guest Blogger Paula Dobson


Well Hi Blog Hoppers......Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.
As you can see we have a special guest.....Sarah Dobson joining us today, so 
please be sure to stop by and check out all the lovely creations that all the blogger in the
Crazy Crafters Crew have created.

I chose this card of Paula's to create as she used the New paisley set from Stampin' Up!®
called Paisleys & Posies.....I just adore it and can't wait to buy it in my next order.

Here is what Paula created:


I totally love what Paula has done with this card....it's just so neat and tidy and pretty all at the same
time.  With that in mind....and the fact that I don't have the stamp set just yet, I decided to use 
another one of my favourites Falling Flowers and to create a similar look.

I hope you like it.


I must say I truly love the layering effect on this card and I think it will be something that I definitely
continue using on other cards.

So, as normal make sure you continue along the list of names and check out all the other
wonderful creations that everyone has made for today's blog hop and if you
get lost just look for my name.....click on it and find your way from there.

I will list everything that I used below.....If you want anything click on the item 
picture and it will take you straight to my store.

Happy Stampin'


Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment