Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 23 October 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Special Guest Bibi Cameron









Hello Everyone......I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!!!

It's blog hop time again....and this time we are blogging with the wonderful 
Bibi Cameron from the UK and WOW she is one talented lady. 
 I struggled to choose just one project to CASE
 (copy and selectively edit) 
I did finally manage to come up with one though 
and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Here is the card I decided to CASE.....


I love the Pretty Pines set from Stampin' Up....there
are so many things you can make and do with this set.

Here is what I created with the same set:



As always if you happen to get lost on your travels around the blog hop
just look for my name and click on it....from there you should be able to
find your way again.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the blog hop!!!!

Keep on Creating!!!!


Vicki xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment