Search This Blog

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Julie Davison


Well you guessed it.....it's blog hop time again.
For this blog hop we welcome the talented Julie Davison.

I had a hard time trying to decide on something to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit)
from Julie's collection of creations....she has made some truly lovely stuff.

I ended up going with a card that features a stamp set I have been admiring
for quite some time but have only just acquired......Birthday Blooms.

Here is the card of Julie's that got me thinking:


I thought this would be a great card to tackle as I love colouring....as you already know
and I thought I idea was great......However once I got to playing I came up with
something different.....but I am rather pleased as I finally got to use this beautiful
stamp set.



I had an urge to have a try at some gold embossing on the black and then I thought I
would have a play with my Wink of Stella pens.....I used the Gold for the leaves and the Clear for
the petals of the flowers.

I am really happy with how it turned out.....I reminds me of the embroidery my
grandmother used to do....she loved using black satin and beautiful gold and silver
threads.  I hope you like this card as much as I do and you draw some
inspiration from it.  As always I like things that are a little different.

So don't forget this is a blog hop....so be sure to stop by and check out all the
other blogs in the list and admire all the other wonderful ideas.

If you get lost just click on my name and that should bring you back to this page
and will help you find your way.

Before signing off I would also like to share a bit of an exciting goal moment
with you......after blogging here and there over the last year.....I have finally reached
my goal of 20k pageviews.....and I have all you wonderful viewers to thank for
this achievement.....so please.....accept my THANKS! as I would never have made
it if it wasn't for people stopping by and checking out my work.

Thanks again....You guys rock!!!!

Happy Stampin'


Vicki xxx



Post a Comment